9th International Workshop on
Complex Structures, Integrability and Vector Fields
25-29 August 2008 - Sofia, Bulgaria
For other Workshops of the series, click here
An Album with some of the photos from the workshop is avialable
The Workshop will take place in Sofia under the patronage of:
- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy & Institute for Mathematics and Informatics) - Sofia, Bulgaria
- University of Niigata - Niigata, Japan
- University of Pisa - Pisa, Italy
The Workshop covers interdisciplinary topics from Mathematical Physics, Analysis, Integrable Models, and Differential Geometry.
The participation of students and young researchers is encouraged. They will be deliberated from registration fees.
Local Organizing Committee
- S. Dimiev (Chairman, IMI - Sofia)
- VI. Gerdjikov (Vice-Chairman, INRNE - Sofia))
- St. Donev (INRNE - Sofia)
- B. Iliev (INRNE - Sofia)
- R. Lazov (IMI - Sofia)
K. Sekigawa, Niigata Univ.
H. Hashimoto, Meijyo Univ.
T. Adachi, Nagoya Inst. of Technology
Y. Mathsushita, Shiga Univ.
VI. Georgiev, Pisa Univ.
S. Dimiev, IMI, Sofia
V. Gerdjikov, INRNE, Sofia
- D. Alekseevski, Hulls Univ.
- E. Horozov, Sofia Univ.
- S. Maeda, Saga Univ.
- S. Marchiafawa, Rome Univ.
- N. Nikolov, IMI, Sofia,
- VI. Kostov, Nice Univ.
- A. Sergeev, Moscow Univ.
- O. Mushkarov, IMI, Sofia
- J. Davidov, IMI, Sofia
- I. Pestov, JINR, Dubna
- I. Mladenov, IB, Sofia
- St. Donev, INRNE, Sofia
- B. Iliev, INRNE, Sofia
- R. Lazov, IMI, Sofia
- V. Tsanov, FMI, Sofia Univ.
The Workshop will take place in the Institute of Mathematics and Informaticsof the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration fee and Registration
- 200 US$, including the price of the Proceedings to be edited
- 50 USD for East European countries
- free for students and young researchers (up to the age of 30)
- The deadline for regidtration and submitting the abstracts is postponed to August 15
You can transfer the registration fee on the account of INRNE specifically stating that this is the registration fee for
- the 9th International Workshop on Complex Structures, Integrability and Vector Fields
- UNICREDIT BULBANK, KALOYAN
UL."KALOYAN"3, SOFIA, BULGARIA
SWIFT: UNCRBGSF EURO IBAN:BG32UNCR76303400001178
- Please let us know if you have done the transfer so that we can trace
it and use it.
Of course you can do the transfer also in Sofia.
Accommodation and Meals
The accommodation will be In hotels in Sofia
The meals will be in restaurants near the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, approximately 20 – 30 Bulgarian leva per day (1 EUR = 1.958 BGN)
Scientific program and Topics to be covered
- 45-minutes plenary lectures delivered by invited speakers
- 30-minutes communications and posters
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Integrable Hamiltonian Models and Vector Fields
- Differential and Discrete Geometry
- Complex Analysis, Spectral and Potential Theory
- Lie Algebraic Method
Program and Papers
- Arrival – August the 24th
- Opening – August the 25th
- Closing –August the 29th
- All participants are kindly asked to register and send their abstracts by May 31, 2008
- The participants, that intend to deliver talks, are invited to send the title and a summary of their talks
- The deadline for presenting or sending the papers, hard copy and a diskette, is 30 December 2008
- The papers should be prepared in LaTeX according to World Scientific style class
- The Proceedings of the previous Workshops were published by World Scientific Publ. Comp. (Singapore) (See here.)
Addresses and Local Organizing Committee e-mails
Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy,
72 boul. Tsarigradsko chaussee, 1784, Sofia, Bulgaria
V. S. Gerdjikov, S. G. Donev, B. Iliev
Institute for Mathematics and Informatics of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Acad. Georgi Bonchev Str., Bl. 8, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria,
St. Dimiev, R. Lazov
- Registration form in plain text format or as web page.
- First announcement in .doc format
- The Workshop Program in pdf format
- The Abstracts book in pdf format
Partial list of the participants
- Kouei SEKIGAWA, Niigata University, JAPAN
- Yasuo MATSUSHITA, University of Shiga, JAPAN
- Toshiaki ADACHI, Nagouya Inst.of Technology, JAPAN
- Petar POPIVANOV, Member of the Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Emil HOROZOV, Member-correspondent of the Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Vladimir GEORGIEV, Pisa University, ITALY
- Vladimir KOSTOV, Nice University, FRANCE
- Stancho DIMIEV, IMI, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Karlheinz SPALLEK, Univ. of Bohum, GERMANY
- Sadahiro MAEDA, Saga Univ., JAPAN
- Hiroyuki KAMADA, Miyagi Univ., JAPAN
- Hydea HASHIMOTO, Meijyo Univ., JAPAN
- Rossen DANDOLOFF, Cergy-Pontoise University, FRANCE
- Rossen IVANOV, Dublin Institute of Technology, IRELAND
- Vladimir GERDJIKOV, INRNE, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Julian LAWRYNOVICZ, Inst. of Math., Polish Acad. Sci., POLAND
- Nikolay KOSTOV, INRNE, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Oleg MUSHKAROV, IMI, Bulg. Acad. Sci. BULGARIA
- Ivailo MLADENOV, IB, Bulg. Acad. Sci. BULGARIA
- Vasil TSANOV, FMI, University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- Stoil DONEV, INRNE, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Bozhidar ILIEV, INRNE, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Lilia APOSTOLOVA, IMI, Bulg. Acad. Sci. BULGARIA
- Victor ATANASSOV, INRNE, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Tihomir VALCHEV, INRNE, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Boyka Aneva, , INRNE, Bulg. Acad. Sci., BULGARIA
- Rossen Ivanov, Ireland
- Georgi Grahovski, Ireland
- Davies Segun, Azerbaidjan
- Lucas Stepien, Poland
- Julian Lawrinovicz, Poland
- Yiannis Christodoulides, Greece
- Masatoshiaki Kokubu, Japan
- Tadashi Sugiyama, Japan
- Tadashi Koda, Japan
Download/view the complete list of all participants: not available
Photos from the Workshop
- An Album with photos from the Workshop is ready for viewing
- Some Photos from the Workshop are available from the organizers upon request.
| Designed by
Bozhidar Z. Iliev
June 14, 2007
December 9, 2010
|® “Complex structures, integrability and vector fields” —— © Bozho 2007—2010|