- Type important words that must exist, for exmple: Bozho Ani
- Put exect strings is double quotes ("), for instance: "Wow! CATs eating HATs!" "A+b=c"
- Put minus sign (hyphen) '-' directly before any word and/or exect string which must not appear, e.g.: -birds -"Lion & Tiger"
- Put OR (representing the logical operator "or" (∨)) before all words/strings form which at least one must exist: OR cow OR donkey
- Unicode (UTF-8) is accepted
- No symbols are ignored but pairs of double quaotes which have a special meaning
- Multiple blank spaces are reduced to one blank space
- Multiple minus signs just before a word/string are reduced to one minus sign
- The word 'OR' is considerd as the logical operator "or" (∨) in the Basic Search
If you will search with the word 'OR', then put it in double quotes, "OR", or use the "Extended Search"
- Any pair of double quotes ("...") defines an exect string given by the symbols between the quotes
- If a field consists only of blank spaces and double quotes, then it is reduced to an empty field